York County, Pennsylvania
Welcome to the Manchester Township website.
We continue to try to provide you with the most current information.
Upcoming Municipal Meeting Information
Download upcoming May 28th virtual meeting details at the following PDFs:
Download May 28th Municipal Meeting PDF
Letter from Fire Services
York Area United Fire and Rescue (YAUFR) recent response to recovery phase associated with COVID-19.
Download Letter from Fire Services
Manchester Township Board of Supervisors - COVID-19 Update
On May 12, 2020 the Manchester Township Board of Supervisors passed Resolution #2020-09 relative to the current COVID-19 environment. Please see formal action (PDF).
PERMIT ISSUING PROCEDURES
Download information about current procedures issuing permits.
Permit Issuing Procedures Document (PDF)
NOTICE REGARDING FACE MASKS
In cooperation with Governor Wolf and Secretary Levine's orders in response to COVID-19:
FACE MASKS OR FACE COVERINGS MUST BE WORN TO ENTER MUNICIPAL FACILITIES.
ENTRY WILL BE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Thank you for your cooperation in keeping our community safe.
UPDATES / CANCELLATIONS / POSTPONEMENTS / MODIFICATIONS
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic the following activities are cancelled, postponed, or modified (AS OF MAY 28, 2020):
- PRIMARY ELECTION - POSTPONED UNTIL JUNE 2, 2020
- ADULT BASKETBALL - April 6 - August 31, 2020 - CANCELLED
- BASKETBALL CAMP - June 15 - 18, 2020 - CANCELLED
- SENIOR GAMES - June 22 - 26, 2020 - CANCELLED
- SUMMER DISCOUNT TICKETS NOT AVAILABLE THIS SEASON THRU MANCHESTER TOWNSHIP
- SUMMER MOVIES AND CONCERTS - Check Recreation and Parks Facebook page for updates
- SUMMER FUN FEST - August 1, 2020 - Check Recreation and Parks Facebook page for updates
- SUMMER PLAYGROUND MODIFIED PROGRAM is under consideration - Check Recreation and Parks Facebook page for updates
- 6th ANNUAL CENTRAL PENN PARENT FAMILY FESTIVAL - Check Recreation and Parks Facebook page for updates
- SOCCER CAMPS - Moved to Mid July 2020
- FOOD TRUCK FRIDAYS - June 5 - August 28, 2020 - As Scheduled
DUE TO GOVERNOR WOLF'S DECLARATION IN RESPONSE TO THE COVID-19 CONCERNS, THE MUNICIPAL OFFICES WILL BE OPEN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
PLEASE UTILIZE EMAIL (INFO@MANTWP.COM), DROP BOX, MAIL SERVICE OR VOICE MAIL (717-764-4646) TO CONTACT THE TOWNSHIP. COMMUNICATIONS WILL BE MONITORED DURING THIS PERIOD.
PLAYGROUND EQUIPMENT USE IS PROHIBITED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE AND EFFORTS IN KEEPING OUR COMMUNITY SAFE.
Additional Notices At This Time
Prohibited Use: Due to current COVID -19 environment and safety of our community, playground, basketball and volleyball courts use is prohibited
Voting Option: We are encouraging citizens to vote-by-mail to help alleviate concerns about polling places, workers, etc. during this crisis.
Please see downloadable application. Any questions please call Voter Registration at 717-771-9604.
Notice Regarding Coronavirus
Here are some resources to learn more about the virus and what you can do to prevent the spread.
CDC: Stop the Spread of Germs (PDF)
Health.PA.GOV: Coronavirus (Website)
Learn More About the Census
Download How Census Invites Everyone and Confidentiality Fact Sheet
Recycling Reminder - No Plastic Bags
Download Penn Waste Plastic Bags Notice
Spring 2020 Newsletter